Friday, February 19, 2010

Actors picked their Best Perfomance of the decade, Avril's newest single and Toy Story 3's latest trailer

Sekedar untuk mengisi kekosongan karena akhir2 ini tidak ada waktu buat nonton film T__T gara2 ujian segala macem. Just a video I found about so-called The Best Performance of the Decade as selected by the actors (courtesy of The New York Times). Quite interesting choices, they picked.


And this one's Avril Lavigne's newest single (titled 'Alice Underground')and also the original soundtrack of Burton's Alice In Wonderland. Not a really great song by the way, but I like the way she returned being this rock-chick, cause I hate the idea of twisted pop trash girl, Avril. You used to be my favorite!


Dan yang terakhir adalah trailer terbaru dari my most awaited film of the year, Toy Story 3!

No comments:

Post a Comment